Accoil Recycling is a leading worldwide provider of recycling and re-commerce solutions for handheld electronic devices.

Tailored Solutions

Accoil Recycling utilises its extensive years of experience to deliver measurable and creative solutions at both a global and national level. Our solutions are tailored to each clients needs providing simplicity and flexibility.

Unique Partnerships

Accoil Recycling is a leader in re-commerce, we have the ability and infrastructure to approach partners that can provide growth for our customers.

Recycling & Re-Commerce

Around 95% of the traded-in devices we handle are processed, graded and re-sold. The remaining 5% that cannot be restored are fully recycled, leading to minimal waste.

HEAD OFFICE 

+44 (0) 203 745 6022

FAX

+44 (0) 203 745 6023

CONTACT E-MAIL 

info@accoilrecycling.com 

OUR OFFICES

Head Office

Unit 4, Romeo Business Centre,

Purfleet Industrial Park,

London Road,

South Ockendon,

Essex

RM15 4YD.

UK Recycling Facility

 Unit 2, 9a Maypole Crescent,

Darent Industrial Estate,

Erith,

DA8 2JZ.

Poland Office

Office nr. 046, Pryzmat Building,

Mińska 63A street,

03-828 Warsaw,

Poland.

Hong Kong Office

 Unit 502, 5/F Chinachem Hollywood Centre,

1-13 Hollywood Road,

Central Hong Kong.